How to contribute:

Use a photograph of some setting. Create and add a monster into the photo. E-mail it to us with a quick blurb and some contact info. It's that simple. Legal Stuff

Thursday, February 11, 2010

MIRP: Brad Cornelius/ Salt Flats

Brad Cornelius

My wife and I had the Bonneville Salt Flats all to ourselves while visiting this past October.

We were taking photos of the beautiful surroundings, and our vintage trailer, and my camera - which was set to the automatic timer mode, snapped this picture as I turned my back for a moment.

It was days later, after we'd gotten home, when I saw this - thing - in the background. I can only guess it's some kind of robotic monster... or hybrid creature. My theory is that it built itself from the fragments of cars which have crashed there over the years while trying to set speed records.

Judging by the dust behind it, it may have been trying to set its own record on that chilly morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Monsters in Real Places | Adam Excell | Wayne Thayer | Contact Us.