How to contribute:

Use a photograph of some setting. Create and add a monster into the photo. E-mail it to us with a quick blurb and some contact info. It's that simple. Legal Stuff

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Merel Barends/Worm Monsters!

eyesinthedark1

eyesinthedark2

After I bought an "Eyes in the dark" t-shirt from a local designer, strange things started to happen. Curious, big-eyed creatures showed up & followed me everywhere I went, like I was the Pied Piper of Hamelin. Or in this case rather: the Eyed Piper of Amsterdam.

My friend took these particular snapshots of me & said monsters at Utrecht Station.

www.porcupie.com (English)
merelbarends.blogspot.com (Dutch)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Monsters in Real Places | Adam Excell | Wayne Thayer | Contact Us.